Well here we are again AFTER a beta and there are so many bugs with my hunter alone that it’s irritating to play. I don’t even want to know how many other classes have issues.
So far the bugs I’ve noticed are as followed, maybe they’re not bugs and I missed the memo but it’s not working as I intend.
- Camouflage when being reapplied only works about 10% of the time. Instead it takes you right back out of stealth and applies the cool down, leaving you standing there in the open. Has happened nearly every time in Arena for us.
- My pets seem to become lazy since patch 5.3. They lag behind, walking slower than me at times and sometimes never even making it to the fight.
- Using Master’s Call I’ve noticed where my pet in the past has rushed to me and removed root, now walks slowly, which takes forever. This happened several times last night.
- Sometimes the pet just doesn’t even attack period. I’m not kidding. And forcing him too has failed on several occasions as well. He just follows me around.
- You can no longer use Goblin Glider while using Nitro Boosts. All it says now is INVALID TARGET.
- Blink Strikes only works some of the time. With a zero (0) GCB I would think on each new attack the pet would teleport? Am I mistaken because mine only does this once or twice before taking a break. A good example of this is in the Arena last night when a warrior leaped away and my pet started dashing. He was right behind him the whole time but would never attack as he was just out of melee range, only a few yards off.
Anyone else have these problems?